Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A question that's been bothering me

When I was a lad somebody asked me a question and I've been wondering about it ever since. Why did the chicken cross the road? I was rather stuck for an answer so I went and asked a few other people why it crossed the road:

Max Merritt: It was slipping away from me and it broke me in two.

Peter Garrett: The other side of the road is the chicken's land.

Francis Black: I don't answer questions about chickens from mainstream media.

Beethoven: Pardon?

Bono: It was playing Jesus to the lepers on the other side of the road.

René Descartes: The chicken thinks it's crossing the road therefore it is crossing the road.

Crafty: “”

The Lady Silk: To escape from all these people talking about bloody amplifiers.

Darth Vader: Escape is not the chicken's plan.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger silky-D said...

Crafty unusually talkative on this subject.

30/5/07 14:20  
Blogger silky-D said...

Unrelenting Tedium: It was under orders from commanders in the chicken army

30/5/07 14:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home