Sunday, January 09, 2011

Certain sporting claims made by classic rappers.

"I can say a funky rhyme like Greg Louganis can dive. Don't have to be Saturday night for Young MC to get live."
Young MC, I go off.

"I'll serve your ass like John McEnroe; if ya girl steps up, I'm smackin' the ho."
House of Pain, Jump Around.

"Yo, aiyyo my rap style swing like Willie Mays, My eyes Purple Haze, my solar razor burn through shades."
Wu Tang Clan,For Heaven's Sake.

More to come as they occur to me. Submissions gratefully received. Rock!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unrelenting Tedium said...

Whilst not having your black credibility or credentials, the beastie boys did write an entire song for Bill Laimbeer (Heart attack man)...but sadly it was not a rap song. Public Enemy are the only "crew" I know with any intimacy and while they reference having a "triple double in the rap game" and songs like "He Got Game"...I have nothing and demonstrably little humour to add here.

10/1/11 14:47  
Blogger Fluffy said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvSsRXkjT4o

23/2/11 08:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home