Friday, July 16, 2010

If You Want Blood...

I must become more accurate with my down strokes. I think I am returning to the Bronco after only one gig but it sure is nice to have the white scratchplate to document how I suffer for my art.

This evening has been spent trying to write new songs. I have two half songs but they don't seem that good to me. The magic, though, comes from the number of times I have thought this of a song, only for it to become one of my favs once I have fed it through the Yellow Magic Orchestra that is the Squid Ink organ.

2 Comments:

Anonymous katie@reckoningentertainment.com said...

Hi my name is Katherine and I work for a management, publicity and
marketing company called Reckoning Entertainment. We are currently
compiling a database of respected music blogs in order to aid the
publicity of our artists. I was hoping you could provide me with some
further information regarding Squid Ink. Do you have an email address specifically for this blog that you might accept contributions through?


I am sorry to bother you with this, but we would be very pleased to be
able to add you to our database.

Yours sincerely,

Katherine Cateris

18/7/10 20:38  
Blogger Unrelenting Tedium said...

We are respected? Even the other band members can't bring themselves to comment on my posts anymore.

Sure, we'll email you. We're actually much better at hot rock than we are at blogging, but we used to be better at blogging.

19/7/10 22:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home