Wednesday, December 05, 2007

No sea for these squids, please!

As the band swings back into action in anticipation of next year's tour of new zealand, chief roadie and band fan club manager Mr X (shown above) has taken delivery of the Squid mobile that we will pilot on our journey round the shakey isles.

Keen eyes will spot the typo so it's back to the custom bandmobile workshop for a slight re-pimping of our ride. Still, I think you'll all agree it puts us on the map as a serious band that travels in style. Thanks Mr X and thanks to all of you who purchased our limited edition badges! Without you guys there would be no squid-mobile and we would all have to jam ourselves into one of the band's two Toyota Corollas.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unrelenting Tedium said...

I am most distressed that this post did not appear in my RSS feed...I never would have ignored it if I knew it was here. I am heading over to the user forum for some serious Web 2.0 flaming!!!

11/12/07 12:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home