Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Satyrist

Things have been a bit quiet on the blog whilst we here at the Squid Ink Laborotories have begun work on our first human animal hybrid. We may get him in to play percussion if it works out (I'm not sure we could get pan pipes to rock...Acker Bilk has that market pretty much sewn up). And maybe one more for a sound engineer though I fear the mischievous scamp would too often leave the desk to steal kisses from sleeping maidens...but with any luck he would press record and play at the same time before making off.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unrelenting Tedium said...

It seems my memory has failed me...I find that Acker Bilk is in fact a player of the ol' licorice stick...perhaps i should have used Gheorghe Zamfir instead.

9/11/06 08:55  
Blogger silky-D said...

it's Mr Acker Bilk too.

9/11/06 10:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home