Thursday, December 07, 2006

Importance: High

From: Emily.C----g@sonybmg.com [mailto:Emily.C----g@sonybmg.com]
Sent: Thursday, 7 December 2006 11:03 AM
To: Silky-D
Subject: Re: Interview opportunity with Barry Manilow
Importance: High

Hi Dan,

I Hope you’re well? I’m currently looking after Fiona’s media whilst she’s travelling the world on her honeymoon.
Wondering if you’d be interested in an interview with Barry Manilow, to have a chat about his new album The Greatest Songs of the Sixties that was released on Saturday?
We’re expecting to get some time early to mid next week. Please let me know if you’re interested, and I’ll let head office know and get back to you with a date and time.
Thanks matey,
Em.
Victorian Promotions Assistant
SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT (AUSTRALIA) PTY LTD

2 Comments:

Blogger Paddy said...

What an exciting time for everybody!

Fiona gets a honeymoon, you get to interview Barry Manilow and we get to look at that photo.

7/12/06 12:00  
Blogger silky-D said...

sadly I had to ask her to let head office know that I'm busy and have no time for Barry next week. But that was BEFORE I saw the photo. Rethinking as we speak.

7/12/06 12:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home