Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Preparing for what's coming...

I have begun constructing my own squid tank for the backyard in order to put the band's money where its mouth is. Potentially, when the giant squid finally beaches itself in thronbury I like to think it may consider this for its throne.

Possible lyric idea for Crafty's suggestion for a song about cruelty in the poultry industry:

My brother is a capon,
I fucked him with a strap on,
My sister is a chick,
With a staple through her giblets.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unrelenting Tedium said...

Obviously you have all clicked on the picture, seen it at full size and noted that it looks like I have a huge member due to the line of my trousers. I can think of no other reason for the silence.

27/9/06 11:33  
Blogger silky-D said...

or, I'm busy busting my arse up here in Sydney to bring all the news that's fit to print to the good people.

as far as our animal liberation song goes, I like the idea of an "assault and battery hen"
something like:

free range is best, free range is best
don't take my blood to feather your nest
I've felt the burden of cruel men,
I'm an assault and battery hen.

27/9/06 13:31  
Blogger Paddy said...

I remain silent only due to shame after comparing your handicraft (erecting tanks for deep-ocean dwelling creatures in your backyard) to mine (cannot screw speakers into bass bins without them pulling out on stage minutes before the gig).

The Altec all anew being carried 'cross the stage
collapses just like a new workchoices wage
From Tedium's wordwork talents I need to take a page
Don't trust me to make an assault and battery cage

27/9/06 15:07  
Blogger Unrelenting Tedium said...

Are you sure it wasn't after comparing your feeble donger to the giant squid I clearly keep in my pants?

27/9/06 15:44  
Blogger silky-D said...

I've done my research,
read Peter Singer.
Don't wanna end up,
a KFC Zinger

27/9/06 16:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home