Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Subscription

Well fellow Squiders, so bouyed was I by last night's rehearsal that I immediately subscribed us to Triple R. A band subscription specifically dedicated to Holly C of Best of the Brat (it seemed only fair after the contribution she has, unbeknownst to her, made to the band). You may well have missed the announcement as it was during half an hour of the most annoying radio I have ever heard, needless to say Holly was away… I nearly turned off but I was determined to hear our name.

3 Comments:

Blogger silky-D said...

Sounds good. Wasn't planning to subscribe myself, given that I've already kicked in $600 to Jonnie Von Goes for the dubious privilege of marrying us, I figured I was sweet with the public radio gods. But happy to stump up a fourth of a subscription...
I'm very excited after just discovering that my mum has cancelled our planned dinner this evening... Mrs Dan is working late so a night of toasted sandwiches and Squid Ink's greatest hits beckons.
Note to UT: I'm enjoying the squid ink pictorials courtesy of google but when are you going to use the picture of the squid ink ice cream cone?
too esoteric? too gross?

16/8/06 10:49  
Blogger Paddy said...

Doug's new song sounded splendid last night. Holly C will be humming it to herself ceaselessly when she gets back.

16/8/06 11:23  
Blogger Unrelenting Tedium said...

I see I have been rumbled for my picture source!
No need for a fourth of the subscription. I will use it place of my own...we only get one card anyway. And it is not lost on me that the new song didn't sound so good until the band played it.

16/8/06 12:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home