Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Position, Profit, Potential - The Hinny Verdict

I can't listen to the song as my crap-top is too slow to open it on the dial-up connection in my seedy hotel room.
So I grabbed my guitar and played the chords and I think Hinny sounds good. I presume it's even better when tedium plays it and not me. Are there lyrics?
But I did also want to register how impressed I was that you posted a comment in response to your own original post.
you're conversing with you!
While we're on the subject of DP, here's two things that occurred to me after I just drank a bottle of cheap riesling.

1) there's a suburb near Woolongong called Douglas Park. The above house is for sale there. The pitch is: "position, profit, potential." Apropriate or no?
2) idea for stadium rock tour gag: when we "introduce the band" and get to "modern Doug Park" we break into David Bowie's Modern Love, with the words wittily changed to "Modern Doug"

1 Comments:

Blogger Unrelenting Tedium said...

There are lyrics....but I am too shy to post them on the WWW. I was unaware of the suburb but I do know that my name lends itself to geography and locations more so than humans...although there are quite a lot of Doug Parks in Korea. I feel the need to repond to my own posts out of overwhelming panic. Please see the next post for a monster bombshell.

20/7/06 09:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home